Tuesday 13 November 2012

Idiopathic, me?



Warfarin is not fun, it involves lots of blood tests which take seconds and then hanging around hospital with loads of other ill people for hours catching bugs, but at least I don't have to stab myself with heparin anymore. And much to the old mans annoyance, I now have a very good reason to avoid the following foods:
• beef liver,
• pork liver,
• green tea,
• kale,
• turnips,
• Brussels sprouts,
• parsley,
• and spinach.

Ha ha!

Here's some ideas for really useful Christmas presents for anyone you know who's a bit under this horrible British weather.

You may not have such a good chum as Zelda who can get you to a Greek Island for a gorgeous holiday but you could be like my sister and get all the ironing sorted out? fantastic! Or send around a lovely man to clean your friends oven? Thank you Chitra. brilliant! And everyone needs a neighbour like Rozanne, who has dropped in with various meals. Yummy! You could be like Alexa and be a super-online supermarket, many thanks! Just call your friend if you are off to the supermarket and do an extra shop for them. Joy has given me heaps of wool, yes you are all getting scarves again, and she's made me laugh (a lot). And the old man has been the best Taxi driver ever.

So there's a few thoughts, why not give something useful this year?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: