Thursday 21 March 2013

One wonders when one is going to feel wonderful


I've got used to the four different drugs I have to take daily (Anastrozole, Adcal D3, various amounts of Warfarin, and Sertraline) so imagine my bloomin' annoyance when after taking them on Tuesday they all decided they wanted out so projectile vomitting was the quickest way.

I blame the Queen, if she hadn't shaken all those hands, she wouldn't have got the lurgy and then passed it on, all the way down, diagram follows;


And since the old man and I are now officially according to the MP's, 'Poverty Class', the least she could do is send me a Get Well card. I'm trying to get better and accentuating the positive but it's not easy when people like Osborne are doing their worst and it's going to snow tomorrow. The Queen had to cancel all her appointments? Well so did I. Now I have three hospital appointments to re-schedule and the dentist. It's a busy life being ill. Don't tell me it's hard for you Mrs Windsor, at least you get to jump out of helicopters.

I did receive a lovely get well email, or maybe it was for Mrs Windsor?

Hello your Majesty

So sorry to hear of your botty and tum tum problem. I have just woken up! Having returned from Las Vegas today (there is a 7 hour time difference) one can imagine one is Knackered !

Hoping you will be able very soon to return to your planned engagements?

One of which is to see moi!

I remain your faithful subject

Big hugs

The Lady Alexa of Hamilton Towers



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: