Monday 6 January 2014

The party's over




Only three more months of wind, rain and flying pebbles.

Why do boilers always break down during the Christmas holidays? We've had a continuous flow of boiler fixers who have changed the fan (?) and the heating still hasn't worked and then the boiler fixer came back with a new plate (?) and the hot water and heating now don't work and boiler non-fixer man said "I'll be honest with you, I don't know what's wrong with it" so now along with two call out charges, we are cold, dirty and just a bit fed up.






I warmed myself up by taking down all the Christmas decorations throughout the house. So add 'empty' and 'too quiet' to my 'cold' and 'dirty' list.


2014 is not going to continue in this grumpy way, I promise.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: