Monday 2 June 2014

Knitted dogs?


What do you buy the woman (my mother in law) who has everything she wants, for her 91st birthday,?

Absolutely nothing. You make her something you know she will love.

A knitted Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

I had to ring Battersea Dogs home to find out where my staffie knitting pattern was. They have a great campaign called 'softerthanyouthink' which encourages people who know nothing about staffies to give them another chance.

Anyone who knows Bull terriers cannot really understand why anyone likes any other dogs. Find out more: softerthanyouthink@battersea.org.uk

I have another order from 'she who also must be obeyed' as she is currently in labour and what the pregnant daughter wants is:


How can I deny her? She tells me it has been requested by Bean... Womb service.

Good thing she has inherited my marvellous sense of humour...

That was another joke by the way.

I have been getting my exercise by watching Murray v Verdasco in the French Open and everyone is complaining about the players wearing exactly the same and they can't tell the difference.

Well, one of them is Spanish and drop dead gorgeous and the other one's Andy Murray.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: