Tuesday 16 September 2014

'In' or 'out', 'yes or 'no'?


Sir Sean Connery, the SNP’s most famous supporter, is not planning to make a last-minute appearance for the 'Yes' campaign because of his tax exile status, according to his brother and he lives in the Bahamas, doing a mean impression of the old man.

I'm half very, very Engleesh and half Scottish and I'm so confused...

And I can't even vote on Thursday. Nor can my Glaswegian cousin who lives in Brighton with his lovely Glaswegian wife. But if I say he is 'out' in Brighton he'll probably give me a Glaswegian kiss. (look it up).

I would rather be in Scotland if it weren't for the midges and my favourite building being burnt down,

and let's be honest, it's bloody cold there.


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: