Sunday 8 January 2012

start with the good news...















The New Years honours finally got it right, my super hero finally got the best gong, I think he's happier about his show at the Royal Academy, but he hasn't seen the scarf I'm making him yet. http://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibitions/hockney


















and Essex boy made good, Sir Tony, we love you! S'pose you want a scarf now too?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Pappano

Meantime, back in the chemo world, it's been rubbish. Every orifice in my body is oozing something disgusting. This is the first time I have got out of bed for a week, prefering the duvet's conversation.

My chums have been outstanding and my chidlings all wonderful.  I still didn't seem to warrant an ipad though. Well I did get huge amounts of incontinence pads instead, marvellous. But the morphine is good.

Alexa made me a useful list cos I'm going to see the professor tomorrow. You know you are ill if the professor will see you. I just have to remember the list.


No comments: