Saturday 28 January 2012

The thing that couldn't die


I thought you all deserved  a saturday matinee and this film sums up how I'm feeling. The lovely nurse and Santiago were witness to the oddest noises ever to be heard emanating from my gut.

I was told I should watch 'The big C', thanks, yes I could relate to all of it, but knowing there are loads more like me does not make me feel any better.


And the family were just too real. Does anyone have a functional family? Polly, we need more cupcakes.

And these guys just make me less lonely, I've got to work on the pointed ear lobes though. I have to admit that glum Nurse Ratchett really did a blinder this time, Chemo 5 was the worst. This is the first time I've been out of bed for a week, and along with the body falling apart, I just feel extremely sad.

Probably too much daytime Kirsty bleedin' Allsopppy. On a more positive note, I do feel like the forerunner for the end of the world as we know it. Always cutting edge eh?



No comments: