Tuesday 2 October 2012

Embrace the gray?


What do we think?

Fine if you can walk around with a mobile red background and a designer purple linen floaty thing and get your teeth whitened and lose quite a few Tamoxifen induced pounds, otherwise it's frequent and expensive trips to the hairdressers for the dying game.

OK, here's a plan... I'll avoid the hair dye until Christmas. Not sure I can face 2013 with gray curls but now it's October, there's always hats.



Also since the balance is still a bit questionable, I wanted something to cheer up my enormous NHS stick, which is only really useful for whacking naughty small boys. oh, I only did it once, and I missed anyway.


Now this is good, a tippling stick, for my medication only of course.

www.walkingsticksonline.co.uk have handbag sized folding sticks with stripes and dots and floral and leopard skin there's even this tartan one at www.amazinghealth.co.uk

and listen to Poetry Please this Saturday, Roger McGough dedicated a fantastic poem to me appropriately called Disobedience by AA Milne!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: