Friday 26 October 2012

The sky didn't fall in


but now I know how Daniel Craig feels. Constantly beaten up.
We never made it to Seville, or the easyjet flight. I would have exploded mid-air apparently. Instead of settling down to some serious Andalusian antics, me and the old man, yes it really is him...




opted for a fun filled day at the hospital instead, blood tests, five attempts to put a cannula in cos my veins have collapsed, x ray, MRI scan, admission to acute medical ward, MRSA test, hospital supper, no signal on my phone, AAAGGGHHH!
James arrived in time to stop Nurse Ratchett putting me into a hospital gown and giving me more drugs.
Cos they had hacked up my arm, I think they felt a bit guilty so they let me out of hospital as long as I promised to return the next day for the warfarin. They found a shadow and it is a pulmonary embolism plus infection. Whilst waiting at the hospital the next day, the oncologist sent a message to the PE (clot) doctor not to start the warfarin...
I've been given loads of heparin darts so if the man from DWP, who I'm seeing next wednesday, doubts the words of the oncologist or neurologist or the acute medical team then I will just stab him with my heparin darts.
I've been told to take it easy for a few weeks, how can I? I've got all these doctors appointments to go to.




Poor Harry, what a great half term he has had.
 - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments: