Saturday 9 February 2013

Spring is sprung?

My old mum would be 94 now, and that's really old. She didn't look like Norma Shearer but I reckon, she would have liked to think she did. It would have been pointless to tell her that her arm would ache an awful lot if she insisted on striking a pose at every opportunity and also, people might think she was a teapot.

And those flowers would have been awful tickly.

Thank goodness she fell in love with a jolly Glaswegian,  Bill, my dad. He would have been 94 as well and I still miss them. I'm very glad the bad hospitals are now in the news, lazy 'care' of old people has been going on for too long and my father deserved much, much better.

Harry is very happy that the GCSE's he's about to take this summer will now be valid. Michael Gove, MP (Military Police?) what a plonker. I wonder if he knows this is now the year of the snake?

Anyway, the flowers don't know about the news, they think it's Spring. My old mum always said if its snowing in New York now then we will get the same weather a week later. Sorry daffs, you'd better wrap up warm.

No comments: