Sunday 14 April 2013

Happy Birthday Hal!

This is stolen from Polly's blog www.pollymixtures.com
It's so lovely.















May you stay forever young




















Today is a landmark in the Mixtures household, my youngest brother is now 16. I have to admit that I do struggle with the concept of my brother growing up. We have had a LOT of fun over the past 16 years, we pretty much hit it off straight away.















We established early on that we pretty much have the same facial expressions..
















Beyond that, we have a similar passion for food, in particular, chocolate.




















We both have the silly gene..















And we both love our amazing brother, Mum and Dad.






























In my mind you will always be the blonde halo’d boy that liked ‘Mr Happy’, even when your tall lanky exterior says otherwise.




















And I hope that one day you’ll forgive Will and I for taking you on THAT ghost ride on the pier..















I hope we will always laugh together, and always be friends.














Happy Birthday Bro
****













May you always be forever young.

Lots of love, Your Big Sis, Polly xxx

****
Polly fortunately did not inherit my cake decorating skills.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: