Wednesday 12 February 2014

One tit




I've been quiet for a while but now I might become even quieter. One tit has found one knitted tit. And I also found :

"Here is a knitting pattern of a breast supplied to us by Maria of the North Vancouver British Columbia La Leche League. This is a great project for anyone working around birth and breastfeeding: Lactation Consultants, Midwives, Doctors, Doulas, Public Health Nurses, Labour and Delivery Nurses, La Leche League Leaders, or maybe someone who wants an original stuffed toy for their babe. This will allow you to demonstrate technique for achieving a great latch, how to deal with clogged ducts, and other physiological phenominias of the breast. Get creative with your choice of yarn colours, and have fun. Please submit photo’s of your knit breast, I would love to post your titlating creations."

How? Who? Why?



Maybe best to just leave that one well alone.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: