Saturday 1 March 2014

Hunting for Hockney



I missed the Hockney show at the Royal Academy, did I say I'd been ill? But yesterday we went to the Dull Itch Picture Gallery to see the most brilliant show, which you all must see.



I couldn't afford a Hockney but I did have some obliging look-alike models.















Although I no longer own even a Hockney print cos it faded away...







And what's more, I sent Mr Hockney one of my bespoke knittygritty scarves to protect him from those wild winters in Yorkshire. How lucky is he?!















Here's another great product from the Royal College of Art:
Hunting for Hockney



Hunting for Hockney from Alice Dunseath on Vimeo.



"A film made in my first year at the Royal College of Art, for my friend Lucy. To escape from the realities of bereavement, two friends travel across Yorkshire to look for David Hockney. Grief heightens their senses and their need for adventure. Music: Tom Rosenthal (http://www.tomrosenthal.co.uk) Voices: Me, Lucy Sanderson, Marcus Armitage and Leonard Armitage."













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: