Monday 14 May 2012

Gone phishing





After receiving crank calls for the last year, I decided to ignore the numerous calls we got from a robot yesterday. Big mistake, huge. It was only when the old man took the ninth call that I thought oops. He passed me the phone and said 'listen to this, you will speak to a human.' I don't often do what I'm told but this time I thought I had better oblige.

When the incomings are meagre, the outgoings have to be likewise, it's a no brainer. So imagine my horror when the very nice lady from the bank reeled off a list of apparent outgoings from my bank account, including payment to a hotel in America and £4,000 worth of jewellery. Even Liz Taylor got one of her husbands to pay for hers.

My card has been cancelled, this time the phish didn't get away.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: