Sunday 20 May 2012

Rough haired guinea pig

Oh do keep up, the look for the hair is no longer old tennis ball, it is now guinea pig. Although the new hair feels very soft, it grows where ever it wants to, I've even got a soon to be on trend bit of a mullet, on only one side, naturally. Also, I resemble this fellow a bit more than I would like. I've got 'peach down' all over my face, and the odd whisker. All I need is to be able to squeak constantly and we could be twins.

The Abyssinian breed of Guinea pig is known for its short, rough coat that has cowlicks of hair. The name Abyssinian comes from the origin of its geographical region of Abyssinia which is present day Ethiopia. The average Abyssinian has 10 rosettes, one on each shoulder, four across, one on each of the hips, and two on the rear. Just like me.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: