Thursday 4 July 2013

Bombus



Bumblebee loving our echium.

A bumblebee is any member of the bee genus Bombus, in the family Apidae. There are over 250 known species, existing primarily in the Northern Hemisphere although they also occur in South America.


Deborah

'A truly beautiful and charming person who is intelligent and and the most fantastic lover. The name Deborah is of Hebrew Origin and means Queen bee and the beholder of beauty. Her intelligence might overwhelm you at first but you'll soon be reeled in by her sophistication and charm. The name Deborah is generally given to those who sustain beauty throughout their lives and live life passionately.'

Who wrote this stuff? Not me, honest, I was just looking up how I am related to a bee... But if it's on google, it must be true, right?

However, I also read this;
deboobulate
to remove someones breasts either on purpose or when they are bumped into.

Proving the point that what you read ain't always 'necessarily so'.

I'm watching Wimbledon at the moment (on't telly) and can't decide between Radwanska and Lisicki. Maybe I'll support the name I can pronounce the easiest or the player with the most strapping.


And I thought you'd like to know how the pew bows ended up. The bride and groom seemed pleased.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: