Tuesday 2 July 2013

Wedding belles




They've started, the unofficial photos are flooding in. I think this one shows the 'cor blimey, what have we done?' look or the 'where's me mother with a stiff drink when I need it?' look.
This is one of my favourites:

From left to right;
Bill, Oliver, Ollie, Harry, Alex, Polly, little Ed, Chris, Cris, Lottie, a little bit of Marina (sorry!) and Ella
And of course, this one;

There's even a photo of my mum and dad in the background.

I have returned to the real world with a bang and a thump and a weeeeeeeeee-doinnnggggg-thudthudthudthud.
I had a brain scan today (and it will take the docs 2 more weeks to find the brain. ha bleeding ha) but just incase anyone else is going to have an MRI scan soon, remember:
1. You haven't broken it. All scanners make that noise. Initially you think there are builders drilling next door, then you think actually no, they are next to the scanner. Then you think, no, they are here with me in the scanner. Then the full body massage starts, again it's just the machine but it feels like a bunch of Sumo wrestlers.
2. The nurses will give you ear plugs, then head phones and then play music which I challenge you to hear and they then ask you if you can hear anything? I nodded and they then told me I had to stay absolutely still for the next twenty minutes.
3. It's a good way to find out if your jewellery really is gold. You can keep this on. You have to remove any metal from your body. Rings, coins, piercings plus any dentures or prosthetics. The old man said 'are they going to take all your fillings out too?' Charming.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments: