Saturday 6 July 2013

Support stockings

This is dedicated to all my lovely 'support stockings', some of them are pictured above;
(Ruth, Alexa, Zelda and Susie) who all got me to the church on time.

There's loads more ladies (and men) who may or may not, need support stockings, who have gone above and beyond to get the old bird back in the saddle. (mixed metaphors? ed.). They've all seen me through various stages of wobbliness, baldness and grumpiness. Thank you one and all.
My sister-in-laws, Kate and Sarah have been great, Kate has had breast cancer too and Sarah was a nurse, so nothing has to be explained, they just know.

 I thought I was getting soppy so I have to keep checking on the Tour de France and their 'matesmanship'. Those boys are just as bad. But Joy has made my rather static life on the sofa more exciting when she introduced me to the the mad Manx Mark Cavendish and who didn't love del Potro at Wimbledon? He'll be back.
Syd has no spare reason to be so kind and yet she just is.
Harry has been through everything with me along with doing his GCSEs and being a 16 year old and he still makes me laugh more than anyone I know.
and the rest of my family and other animals, where to start?.


No comments: